Flickr

Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Pomegranates- journaling

I am getting to like working with coloured pencils even more and i wanted to try drawing some poms. I should really challenge myself by drawing other fruits and vegetable of different colours as I always seem to go for the red ones.



I am also excited to discover that I can work with a ball point pen! I am doing a drawing every day and it is really helping me get closer on how I want to draw. This self portrait isn't that flattering but when you work with pen you have to work with your mistakes but you CAN correct them! I used a white pen and white paint but the problem with a white pen is that it makes the black ink of a Bic pen turn blue!


This is my 'condescending' look, or 'You want us to do what??' look. I shall explain further in another blog post.

Hey! GREAT NEWS! I was published in Michael and Andrea De Meng's Art Abandonment book, right next to Suze! I am on page 50 . the book should be here soon so I have no idea what piece of mine was published!
 AA


3 comments:

  1. Your drawings are just so wonderful. I love looking at them-I am particularly fond of drawings of food and your pomegranites are devine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! And I love your page. It makes me want to take my sketch book out into my back yard. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blimey! Being published in a book, whatever next?

    Congratulations, but can't say I'm surprised. Love the pomegranates x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, for taking the time to leave a comment on a my blog. Comments will be shown after author's approval.


Design Cullan Hudson

Fish