Flickr

Wednesday, 4 December 2013

LET THERE BE LIGHT and bones.

I have been preparing some pieces for the show . I'm not sure how it will go but I am excited and I have been working REALLY hard. This kind of boosted my creativity to the max!

Here is my 'LET THERE BE LIGHT ' piece, with working red lanterns with grout laid tiles:




My next piece was inspired by our local patron saint whose bones are kept under the church altar. 

The bottle inspired by San Gennaro of Naples, whose blood is kept in a bottle and it mysteriously turns from its solid state to liquid only once year in Mid September.
I haven't decided on a name for this reliquary piece.







4 comments:

  1. Hi Palma. Your work is just majestic. I love it! Very inspiring. Love them both but that last piece awesome. Thank you. By the way, on the first piece, is that heart of wood or metal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Palma they are both brilliantly made, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those are really wonderful! What super pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific, Palma. I like 3D, but haven't done any in a while. Been altering books lately. Following you now on my reader.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, for taking the time to leave a comment on a my blog. Comments will be shown after author's approval.


Design Cullan Hudson

Fish