Flickr

Friday, 22 November 2013

Winter Angel paper doll

I have always wanted to learn ow to do paper book folding, an art as old as the hills!  There are some fantastic word sculpures done with page folding but I still have yet to find a YOUTUBE tutorial that teaches one! I have found a couple of word patterns but there are no instructions on how to read them!
If anyone knows DO let me know!

This started out as a Christmas tree trial and then it developed into an angel. Funny, how that happens!  I  wanted something festive to put on display so I made this.  I really enjoyed making her but it took me all day, yesterday so I won't be make another any time soon!  When I start a project I have to finish soon or I lose inspiration and ideas.





1 comment:

Thank you, for taking the time to leave a comment on a my blog. Comments will be shown after author's approval.


Design Cullan Hudson

Fish