Flickr

Thursday, 21 November 2013

Frida Kahlo watercolour and good news!

The good news is that I have been asked to bring some stuff along to a local Christmas Fair for show! It's only in the quiet quarters of town but I am really excited! this will be my first showing of a collection of my work!

I was a bit hesitant to show my altered art pieces which mostly consist of skulls and doll parts but it was welcomed as 'something different'. LOL Wish me luck!

I went to my art lesson yesterday and came home to finish my Frida portrait in watercolour!  I am very pleased with her and she will be in the Gallery. I have been working a lot with watercolours in my journal, hoping to master some of the basic. It is funny that when I spend my time with other, creative people it seems to spark something in me.  I am preparing some stuff for the Fair so watch this space! :)

I am also entering this for the PPF challenge.


6 comments:

  1. I love your Frida and am sure whatever you are exhibiting will be a huge success, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning... I love how she turned out!! All the best on the exhibition!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she looks absolutely gorgeous! A lovely painting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Frida is spectacular and I'm sure you will do very well in your Christmas Fair! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful likeness on your Frida portrait! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, for taking the time to leave a comment on a my blog. Comments will be shown after author's approval.


Design Cullan Hudson

Fish